Amazon Prime Day is here! SHOP NOW!*
If you’re not a Prime Member yet, I want to know how you MANAGE (???) and also, you need to join (30 day free trial here).
If you’re not sure where to start, here are a few Prime Day #protips from yours truly:
- Prepare! Add items you’re interested in buying to Your Lists and Amazon will notify you if/when they go on sale (I LOVE THIS ONE).
- I love to read but don’t always have the time to sit and focus. My workaround has been to listen to audio books via Audible.
Prime Members get 40% off Audible Membership July 11, 2017
- Amazon Unlimited Music: Any song, anywhere. Tens of millions of songs with new releases from today’s most popular artists. Listen ad-free (!!!) with unlimited skips (!!!). Download for offline listening (insert happy emoji hands).
Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99
- Take advantage of Lightning Deals. As a Prime member, you have 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals. Browse upcoming deals up to 24 hours in advance and click “Watch this deal” to receive alerts in the Amazon Shopping app. Learn More.
- Be a little “extra” and get Amazon Assistant (free) to help you watch deals from your PC as well as stay up-to-date on orders once you’ve placed them. Download Amazon Assistant Here.
Happy Hunting, my friends!
*Disclaimer: If you purchase any Amazon products via the links I provided then the Amazon Gods might deposit pennies in my piggy bank at no additional cost to you.